HydraFacial has taken the aesthetics industry by storm, and it’s without doubt one of Beauty Defined’s hero treatments. You’ve most likely seen a celebrity having a treatment on Instagram or noticed that unmistakable HydraFacial glow on a friend’s face, but do you really know the full benefits of this world-leading facial?
What is a HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a luxury skin resurfacing experience that combines all the best, most important parts of any skin treatment: cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection all working together to rejuvenate your skin and give you that beautiful, youthful glow.
There is no other treatment like it, similar alternatives like chemical peels and microdermabrasion can leave the skin dry and unprotected.
HydraFacial is there to re-hydrate your skin all the way through the process.
As Easy as 1,2,3
HydraFacial involves 3 simple steps within a 60-minute treatment time (for the full experience) to give you those lasting results.
- Step 1: Cleanse and Peel. We uncover a new layer of skin using gentle, relaxing exfoliation.
- Step 2: Extract and Hydrate. Next, we painlessly and effortlessly remove debris and impurities from the skin and nourish with a new-level of hydration.
- Step 3: Fuse and Protect. Finally, we saturate the skin with antioxidants and peptides to give you that famous glow.
A treatment as unique as you are
The personalisation of this treatment is second to none and we can tailor your skins needs accordingly with our add on treatment boosters.
No two skins are the same, so why should your HydraFacial be?
Whatever your skin goals are, we can build you a bespoke treatment plan to help you get there. The HydraFacial range of boosters includes solutions for:
- Skin Brightening
- Redness and Sensitivity
Optimised Skin Health
Treatments are recommended monthly for truly lasting results. That said, single treatments do provide an immediate glow and hydration that can be the perfect solution to pre-event or special occasion preparations. Whether you choose a one-off treatment or book a package, the list of benefits you can expect include:
- Immediate results
- Suitable for all skin types
- 6 treatments in 1 session
- Provides a deep cleanse
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Offers personalised skincare
- Offers preventative anti-ageing solutions as well as corrective
- Improves the quality of the skin overall
- Suitable for all skin types
- No pain or downtime
There’s only one HydraFacial
As with any leading treatment brand, copy-cats unfortunately arrive. The “HydraFacial” name is a patented brand name and clinics like are trained and registered to provide the treatment. Many salons throughout the country claim to provide ‘HydraFacial’ but unfortunately have a lower-end copycat machine that can’t provide the same level of results.
Wherever you choose to have your HydraFacial, be sure to check they are an accredited provider first.