HiFu Skin Rejuvenation (The HiFu Facelift)
Hifu Technology is a high-intensity, non-invasive and non-surgical ultrasound system that can produce a face lifting effect without damaging the skin surface through a thermal effect designed to rejuvenate the face.
ULTRASOUND with an immediate lifting effect
Also known as a ‘Non surgical’ face lift this cutting edge technology will be the perfect treatment to tighten the deeper layers and then combine with other modalities.
Honestly amazing skin rejuvenation results with absolutely no surgery, injections or laser.
After three months, skin treated with HIFU Skin Rejuvenation is equivalent to between 60% and 70% as good as a full surgical facelift – without the pain, risk and downtime!
HIFU is a precision treatment administered by our highly trained team and is 100% safe and effective. At most, clients will occasionally experience slight irritation, tingling or tight skin that may last a few hours but there are no further side effects.
How Does It Work?
This stunning new treatment works in two stages:
- Its first action is to break up aged skin fibres (collagen and elastine), making them easier to remove. This process stimulates the fibroplast to produce and replace them with new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
- The second stage of treatment works on superficial facial muscles, the mimicry muscles that increase contraction, with a visible toning effect.
HIFU stands for ‘high intensity focused ultrasound’ and is specifically designed as an aesthetic medical treatment for those who wish to achieve the results of a facelift without invasive procedures and is even more effective than our very popular Collagen Wave.
Our team are fully trained to use the HIFUsystem, an extremely precise medical procedure which targets several layers of the skin.
The wave of the ultrasound targets specific location of the dermis which results in collagen synthesis and tighter, youthful looking skin.
- HIFU treatment improves facial wrinkles (face, neck and chin) by targeting new neo-collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in the superficial derma at 1.5mm.
- At 3mm, the skin surface connect to the deeper layers, where the HIFU continues to promote new collagen and a visible facelift effect
- Deeper still, at around 4.5mm, where the deep skin layers meet the muscles, HIFU causes muscle contractions, leading to a further reduction of wrinkles with a visible lifting and toning effect.