Here we are, 14 weeks into lockdown and still no definite date to re open! It’s incredibly frustrating as I know you are all so keen to get back in and have your treatments done, we miss you all!
Until that day comes all I can do is guide you remotely. Our virtual consultations have been a huge success for those of you who want to maintain your investment in better skin – have a look at our testimonials here.
In the meantime, here’s a guide to our most popular protocol, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, I’m here to help.
Definition of a Healthy Skin….
- Soft and smooth in texture
- Firm/tight-abundant in collagen and elastin
- Even in colour
- Tolerant to environmental impact
- Free from disease (eg.acne,rosacea)
We can turn your skin around and get a healthy restoration. How?
Our ZO protocols use active ingredients that will:
- Regulate your natural exfoliating cycle to restore a healthy barrier function that stops harmful substances;
- Penetrate the skin and locks in vital water, lipids and proteins.
- Stimulate cellular activity to improve all layers of the skin.
- Stabilise to enable the skin to renew and strengthen itself.
- Provide sebum control, oil production is minimised to avoid skin disorders.
- Reduce the inflammation that causes sensitivity and accelerated ageing.
- Hydration and calming using functional hydrators as an alternative to traditional moisturisers.
- Smart sun protection to defend against harmful effects of UVA, UVB, HEV and I-RA exposure.
Step 1 Getting Skin Ready- The essential first step to activating healthy skin.
Cleanse – Exfoliate – Tone
Step 2 Prevent + Correct
Daily Power Defense strengthens the skin barrier for healthier, more resilient skin.
Step 3 Sun Protection
Not only protects from harmful rays they offer antioxidant hydrators/lipids and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Book a virtual consultation to discover your healthy skin and more!
We are also offering a brightening sheet mask for home use when you purchase a Daily Skincare Programme which contains Step 1 and 2 to kick start your new protocol.