On 25th May 2018 Data Protection laws are changing and we need your help to ensure that we continue to keep providing the best service possible.
We have emailed all our clients asking them to update the records we hold on them to ensure we can continue to hold their data safely and securely in line with new legislation.
To provide a quality service we require basic details about you and contact information to help us to administer your appointments. We will also collect information about your purchases, products used in the salon and consultations to comply with regulations covering the services we offer.
We may with your explicit permission use this for marketing purposes; we do not and will never pass your information to any other 3rd party to be used for marketing purposes.
We take our responsibilities seriously and have many measures in place to ensure your information is securely held and only used for the purposes for which it has been collected. All our data is security encrypted and held within the UK and the EEA.
We have taken steps to ensure that our business partners (suppliers) are also GDPR compliant; namely these are:
- Jelly Software (our salon systems software provider)
- Really Social Media Ltd (for our social media platforms)
- TalkTalk (for our email servers)
- Mailchimp (for our newsletters)
- EE (for our sms communications)
- The Marketing Team (our website developers)
We will not publish anything about you on our social media without your explicit consent to do so.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- This part of the guide explains these rights.
If you’d like more information about how we store your information, or would like to receive a copy of the information we hold on you or would like to ask us to remove you from our database, please email us.