How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes
Dark circles under your eyes make you look tired and older than you are. When you’re 19, you can get away with almost anything and still look fresh as a daisy, but for those of us the wrong side of 30, 40 or 50, it doesn’t take much for our skin to give our bad habits away.
Don’t worry though, there are a number of things you can do to help get rid of your dark circles (although you may never look 19 again!):
- Get a few good nights’ sleep. It’s not called beauty sleep for nothing. Sleep refreshes and revitalises you and gives you a healthy glow. The healthier your glow, the less your dark circles will show.
- Take all your make up off at night. If you have the bad habit of sleeping in your make up then your skin cannot properly breathe and repair itself, resulting in blemishes and dullness.
- Give up smoking. Nicotine drains your body of loads of nutrients and you can see this so clearly in the face of someone who has been a lifelong smoker. Urgh.
- Drink tons of water. Water is one of the best things to cleanse your system and make you feel great.
- Eat plenty of veggies. Fruit and veg, and all natural foods contain all the vitamins and minerals you need to keep your skin looking amazing. Stay away from the pizza!
- Use a great eye cream. Darphin’s Dark Circle Relief eye serum, calms and smoothes the delicate eye area to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, for a refreshed, well-rested look. Using this in combination with a healthy lifestyle will blitz those circles away!
We can’t help you with most of these points, but we can help you with the serum. Pop in to Beauty Defined and get yourself a bottle of this wonder lotion and say goodbye to your dark circles.
See you soon!Beauty Defined x